? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Utah Lake, November 08

My nephew Koda

My niece Cambria

Utah Lake




Utah Lake




Utah Lake



Utah Lake






Forrest and Heather (my sis-in-law) refreshing.




Weekend relaxation







Happy to be together in the sun









Enjoyment







4 comments:

Teresa Jolley said...

I like the new background. So cute. Why were you at Utah Lake? Just for something to do??? Luv you

Anonymous said...

Olya, i taged you, go do your homework!!!:):):)Love u.

John-Maren Goodman said...

I'm so Happy to see you have a blog! I'm addicted, and it's way fun to keep up with people you don't see very often! CONGRATS On the baby girl!!! I'm soo excited. I hope you can make it to our Family Pie Party! Your part of the family too and so you better be there! I have to see the baby bump! Love you guys!

Heather said...

That was such a fun time. Good job blogging. Did you get the invite to my blog?